Wednesday 16 January 2008

Wonderful Night


Again, I am in library updating again! Haha. So sad, my dear did not update the blog :(


Yesterday, I went to look for my dear after the dicussion of my projects. They ended early because all of us are so tired after the practicum!


I went to my dear's house to watch the SAW 2! Haha. SO nice and interesting! Bleah:P

Thanks for my dear for looking the little pancake for me! Thanks alot! I have wrote a thanks message for you in our pink communication book! Go and check it out! Haha.


After that, we went to Pasar Palam! Haha. Of course we went to the stall that sell the stickers! :P We brought alot of mickey stuff again! So happy! Then, we went to the food stall to buy food to eat:) Then, we went to the entertainment centre and play the arcade! Haha. SO fun:) Although my dear always win me :(


Later, I am going to buy the ingredients for tomorrow picnic~! Haha. So excited........
Yan

No comments: